Our OT’s may complete a range of assessments including:
- Sensory assessments for adults and children to better understand an individuals sensory profile
- Motor skills assessments that focus on fine and gross motor skills
- School observations to best understand the school environment and what strategies can assist with participation
- Handwriting assessments to evaluate handwriting skills and provide strategies
- Functional Capacity Assessments
A Functional Capacity Assessment (FCA) is an assessment of an individual’s functional capacity to engage in activities of daily living. The main objective it to identify an individual’s level of capacity on the day of the assessment. FCAs focus on: Mobility, Communication, Social interaction, Learning, Self-care and Self-Management skills for those with ASD or related disorders.
The OT performing the assessment will gain an understanding of functional capacity by using questionnaires, interviews, and observations. FCAs can be performed over telehealth for interstate individuals.
Please contact our admin team to check our availability and fees.